Home appliance have made our lives so much easier. We cannot deny the comfort and convenience these appliances provide us. A day without these helping hands is quite annoying and troublesome. But these man made machine can break down or go out of function if not taken care off properly.
A good care and correct use of these appliance provide them a longer running life. Here are few care & maintenance tips for some important home appliances that we use everyday to ensure an extended life for them:
1.Refrigerator: Never overload your refrigerator with food items. Overloading makes the compressor to work more to keep food and beverages cold and fresh. Also understand which food to store where in the refrigerator. To read more on taking care of refrigerator refer to “Fridge not cooling fast? We found 5 silly mistakes people make in India ” .
Kenmore Top-Freezer Refrigeratorwith LED Lighting and 20.8 Cubic Ft
20.8 cubic ft. top mount freezer refrigerator with two crisper drawers provides ample storage for fresh and frozen items
2. Washing Machine:
- Most useful tip for taking care of washing machine is to wash smaller loads. Large loads can lead to early death of your washing machine. Also do not wash your huge carpets and rubber mats in the washing machine.
- Wipe and clean the inside drum of the washer with damp cloth at least once a week. It would remove any kind of soapy residue, dirt , left threads from clothes etc.
- Once you are finished washing and drying clothes, keep the door open to let the moisture and dampness evaporate. For more tips on washing machine maintenance read “8 tips to take care of your washing machine“
COMFEE’ 1.6 Cu.ft Portable Washing MachineFully Automatic Compact Washer with Wheels
This portable washing machine has 6 most commonly used programs including Normal, Quick, Heavy, Bulky, Delicate, and Spin Only. You are allowed to quickly start the machine the way you like. You can also add extra rinse time by pressing the “Extra Rinse” button. The washer also has 3 water temperatures, meet your different laundry needs. And it comes with a clear lid that allows you to look over the status of clothing at any time.
- Never put any metal utensil or container and not even an object with metal trim inside the microwave. Always remember to remove the aluminium foil from the food item before putting them inside the microwave to avoid any fire hazard.
- Never heat any flammable food and beverage inside the microwave to avoid fire or explosion.
- Do not heat any sealed food container or packed food or beverage item. Always remove the seal first and then heat items to avoid explosion.
- When the microwave is in use , do not cover the top.
- Clean the food spills and stains inside the microwave after every use to avoid any rotten smell.
Toshiba EM925A5A-BS Microwave Ovenwith Sound On/Off ECO Mode and LED Lighting
It features easy defrosting by weight/time, 6 auto menus, microwave cooking with 10 power levels, express cook buttons for 1-6 mines and memory function.
To read on microwave safety measures refer to “10 microwave safety measures that you must follow“
Just a few minutes of daily simple maintenance of these household appliance will not only give them a longer operating life but also reduce the amount of money we spent on their service and repair.
But there will be times when these man made helping hand will go out of service and require professional help.So for any kind of home appliance service like Refrigerator repair, Washing machine service, microwave, mixer /grinder service or repair in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Greater Noida contact Mr. Right.
Stay Happy! Stay Blessed!
Leave a reply →
Thank you for share this information with me . Thank you
Thanks for sharing the kind information with me
I wish I had known about this blog before my microwave died. but I guess it couldn’t be helped it’s over 7 years old.
keeping the gaskets clean around appliance doors can help them retain their seal longer. Cleaning refrigerator coils can help it run more efficiently. Even washing machines need to be cleaned periodically.
This article is very informative and provides us with great information about home appliances care and maintenance tips.
This blog is definitely handy for me since, at the moment, I’m creating an internet floral website – although I have only just started- it’s fairly small, nothing like this site. But I can link to a few of the posts here as they are quite similar. Thanks a lot. Zoey Olsen
Great article. Thank you
Very informative blog. I really appreciate it. Thank you.