Pressure geyser is an important home appliance which is widely used all over the world. If you are someone who wants to get it installed in your home or office then you must be familiar with the pressure geyser installation process and the common things that should be remembered. Once installed properly, it will work fine throughout and won’t show certain possible problems. The following are some of the things to remember during pressure geyser installation process which might prove useful for you.
1. Space should be sufficient
The first thing to remember while getting pressure geyser installation is that the space should be sufficient.
- For the geyser unit, you must select a spot which has free space around it even after installation of the unit.
- This not only helps in proper cleaning of the appliance but also correct and easy servicing.
- If you have already bought a geyser, then you must measure its size and then select a suitable spot for it.
2. Water pipes should be unblocked
When you are getting your pressure geyser installed, then another thing you must remember is that the water pipes must be unblocked.
- Check all the pipes for blockage and if there is any, then try to get it cleared before installation.
- The pipes must be clog free and absolutely clean so that the water you receive is abundant and free flowing.
Whether it is you who is installing the pressure geyser yourself or a professional that you hired for the same purpose, remember that safety is paramount.
- One must be very careful when dealing with electrical connections to avoid any kind of accident.
- Moreover the electrical connections too must be safe.
- This means that the electricity supply should have proper overload fuse or MCB protection.
- The supply must be grounded properly to ensure safety during installation and usage.
4. Height from the ground must be considered
Do not get casual as far as height from the ground of the pressure geyser unit is concerned.
- Height is one factor that must be taken into consideration properly. One must remember that the minimum height for the unit installation should be 1.8 meters above the ground.
- Avoid fitting the geyser unit in areas that usually remain damp or wet such as the shower area etc.
5. Wall structure must be firm
Another thing to remember during pressure geyser installation is firm wall structure.
- The wall must be prepared properly and suitably for the pressure geyser.
- It is important that a wall plate or frame must first be fixed on the wall and then the geyser should be placed.
- If the wall is solid then a hole must be drilled properly and it must be in line to fix the wall plate.
Now that you know the various things to remember during pressure geyser installation, you will never face an issue with the same. It is best to contact professionals for something like geyser installation as it can be a complicated and elaborate procedure to follow on your own. For geyser installation, you can contact Mr Right services.