Do you start avoiding water during the winter? Is the chilly weather making it hard to do anything related to the chilly water? Just as you want a warm room, warm water is also required for various chores. Too cold water can lead to some health issues like cold, fever, etc. So, it is better to use some precautions. The perfect solution to deal with this issue is a water heater. Water heaters help in heating water for various purposes. There are many types of water heaters available in the market. You have to choose the best water heater for your home based on your needs. We have prepared a list of pocket-friendly water heaters in India that you can browse to select one for your home.
Some of the best pocket-friendly water heaters in India
To select a water heater that fulfills your requirements and doesn’t put much strain on your pocket, you have to focus on the features offered by them as well. Now, have a look at the following list of some of the best water heaters in India and see if it meets your criteria.
1. Bajaj Immersion Rod Water Heater
One of the best water heaters in India is Bajaj Immersion Rod Water Heater. It is compact and provides powerful heating. Some of the main features of this water heater are:
- No installation required
- Low-cost heating as it needs lesser power to function.
- Made of anti-corrosive copper.
- Hairpin tubular elements allow faster heating.
- This 1500-watt immersion rod comes with a 1-year warranty.
2. Bajaj New Shakti Neo Storage water heater
The Bajaj New Shakti Neo water heater is one of the best storage water heaters available in India. It needs to be installed somewhere in the house with proper water and power supply. Some other features of this heater are:
- Made of copper element and has titanium armor for longer life.
- It uses Swirl Flow technology for faster heating.
- The heater can handle up to 8 bar pressure, making it ideal for high-rise buildings as well.
- This heater comes with a child safety mode that cuts off heating at the temperature of 50o C.
- It has a capacity of 15 liters.
3. Crompton IHL 152 1500-watt water heater
Crompton IHL 152 1500-watt water heater is an immersion rod heater that is shockproof and provides faster heating. Some of the highlighted features of this heater are:
- It is made of a copper heating element and has nickel plating for corrosion resistance.
- Comes with a LED light for the on/off sign.
- It also has a holding pin to place the heater in one place and prevent accidents.
- Uses 1500-watt power for faster heating.
- It has a water level indicator that informs how much water to fill in the bucket.
4. Crompton Bliss 3-L Instant water heater
This is one more water heater/ geyser by Crompton that has earned a top place in the market. The Crompton Bliss 3-L Instant water heater is a storage water heater that offers instant heating. Following are some other features of this heater/geyser:
- It provides 4 levels of safety i.e., automatic thermal cut-out, capillary thermostat, fusible plug, and pressure release valve.
- Comes with an ABS body and weldless tank design that protects corrosion.
- Also has a nickel-coated element to prevent scale formation.
- Has neon indicators to show when the water is perfectly warm.
- Can handle 6.5 bar pressure and thus is suitable for high-rise buildings as well.
5. Havells Immersion HB 15 water heater
Havells Immersion HB 15 water heater is an immersion heating rod that operates on 1500-watt power. Features of this immersion heating rod are:
- Has nickel coating on the rod for corrosion protection.
- Comes with a sturdy hook to position the rod in the bucket.
- Provides warranty of 2 years.
- It is waterproof and also has a heating indicator on the top.
- Has touch protection cover.
6. Rico 1500-watt Metal Water Heater
One other immersion water heater that you can choose is the Rico 1500-w metal water heater immersion rod. Let us look at the features of this water heater:
- Provides super-fast heating by using 1500-w power.
- Is made of copper with nickel plating to prevent corrosion.
- Has a bucket handle for convenience.
- Advanced technology is used to make it shock-free.
7. Usha IR 3815 1500-watt Immersion
One of the most trusted brands in Indian appliances, Usha provides an immersion rod water heater which is Usha IR 3815 1500-watt shockproof immersion rod. Some other highlights of this water heater are:
- It is made of copper tubes for faster heating.
- The nickel plating prevents corrosion and increases its life.
- Has plastic top for shockproof.
- Plastic hanging hook for convenience.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
8. Crompton Rapid Jet water heater
Crompton Rapid Jet 3-L Instant water heater is a smart water heater with a storage capacity of 3 liters. Following are the features of this fast heating water heater/ geyser:
- Suitable for high-rise buildings due to the ability to withstand a pressure of 6.5 bar.
- Comes with anti-siphon protection that prevents any water backflow and also prevents any dey heating damage to the heating element.
- The nickel coating protects against corrosion and scale formation.
- The 4 level safety includes capillary thermostat, fusible plug, pressure release valve, and automatic thermal cut-out.
Based on your requirements and budget, you can choose any one of the above-mentioned pocket-friendly water heaters in India. Do consider the space available and water pressure in your house to decide whether you should get a geyser or immersion rod water heater. If properly taken care of, these water heaters will last long. So, make an informed decision to save energy costs and get warm water this winter.