If you are new to photography and are considering buying a DSLR then you must know that the choices are endless and it is rather easy to get confused. The market is full of DSLR cameras and accessories which makes it difficult for entry level photographers or beginners to make a choice. To make things easier, you must first decide a budget or an upper limit as this cuts short the number of options you have. Moreover you must be clear on the features that you definitely want your camera to have. For your help and reference, we have come up with a list of cameras which will answer the question of which DSLR to buy for beginners:
1. Nikon D3300
This is one of the most popular choices of DSLRs for entry level photographers. The following are some of the features that it supports:
- It comes with a APS-C CMOS sensor, a 3 inch screen,
- Effective pixels. 24.2 million.
- Lens mount. Nikon F mount (with AF contacts)
- Total pixels. 24.78 million.
- Image sensor. 23.5 x 15.6 mm CMOS sensor.
- Dust-reduction System. …
- The maximum video resolution which this device provides is 1080p which is one advantage which several entry level cameras do not provide.
2. Canon EOS Rebel T6i/Canon EOS 750D
This is yet another DSLR to buy for beginners which gives a promising performance. Given below are some of its highlight features:
- APS-C CMOS sensor, 24MP
- 1080p video capture
- 3.0-inch, vari-angle touchscreen, 1,040,000 dots
- The camera offers the option of Wifi with NFC and has a terrific sensor.
- Has a Canon EF-S mount provided.
- The battery life of this camera may be average but for a camera at this price, this is something that can be overlooked.
3. Nikon D3400
This camera is pretty similar to D3300 from the same company and comes with the same 24.2 MP resolution, 3 inch screen, Nikon DX mount and 1080p video taking ability. However it is priced at a little more amount due to the fact that it has Nikon’s Snapbridge Bluetooth connectivity which makes it easier for you to share and transfer images.
4. Nikon D5600
Choosing between Canon and Nikon is very tough. And especially with this model which is quite similar to a few Canon models. Refer to its main features given below:
- 24MP – APS-C CMOS Sensor
- ISO 100 – 25600
- No Optical low-pass filter
- Optical viewfinder
- 3.2″ Fully Articulated Screen
- 1920 x 1080 video resolution
- 5.0 fps continuous shooting
- Built-in Wireless
The image quality offered by Nikon D5600 is pretty excellent and the fact that it comes with a touchscreen makes it a notch better than others on this list.
5. Canon EOS Rebel T7i/Canon EOS 800D
This is another Canon entry level camera ideal for beginners. Given below are some of its main features:
- It offers 24.2 MP of resolution along with a 3 inch screen.
- This DSLR has a continuous shooting speed of 6fps which is better than most of the other cameras in its league.
- The plastic finish of the camera looks good as well.
- DIGIC 7 image processor
- ISO 100-25600
- Built in Wifi, bluetooth and NFC
Now that you know which DSLR to buy for beginners, you must select the one that you prefer the most on the basis of your budget and preference. For any camera related help or for general appliance repair, you can contact Mr Right.