DSLR or Digital Single Lens Reflex camera is a kind of a camera which brings to you a combination of single lens reflex technology with digital imaging sensor. Finding the perfect DSLR camera for yourself can be a difficult task, especially if you are a beginner. On top of this, if you have a certain budget in mind and are looking for a good entry level beginner at a reasonable price, then you are surely spoilt for choice. The market is full of wonderful options which a gamut of features. But to make things easy for you, we have brought you a list of cheap DSLR cameras for beginners. It is given as follows:
1. Nikon D5200
This is the newest entry level DSLR from Nikon which is tagged at a rather reasonable price. The following are some of its highlight features:
- It has a 24 MP sensor which an AF system of 39 AF points.
- 921k dot 3″ vari-angle LCD monitor, 170° viewing angle.
- 5 fps continuous shooting.
- 1080p30 video recording, built-in stereo mic.
- EXPEED 3 processing.
- ISO 100-6400 standard, up to 25600 expanded.
- 2016 pixel RGB metering sensor.
To make things better, you can throw in a good additional lens with it as well. However if you wish to save some money, just enjoy the one provided in the kit package.
2. Canon D3200
This camera is one of the best cheap DSLR cameras for beginners. It is loaded with the highest megapixel count on an APS-C CMOS sensor which images you to take some fabulous pictures. The following are some of its highlight features:
- 24.2 (total 24.7) megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor with 12 bit resolution.
- Expeed 3 image/video processor.
- 1080p Full HD movie mode.
- Automatic chromatic aberration correction.
- Active D-Lighting.
- Image Sensor Cleaning function.
The tag of Rs 30750 gives you the freedom to add another lens in your package.
3. Canon EOS 600D
It is true that this DSLR offers a low resolution of just 18 MP as compared to 24 MP offered by others in its league, it still manages to be one of the best yet cheap DSLR cameras for beginners. Some of its highlight features are given as follows:
- 18-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Full-HD EOS Movie
- Up to 3.7fps continuous shooting
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode
- On-screen Feature Guide
- 1,040k-dot vari-angle 7.7cm (3.0”) screen
- Wide-area 9-point AF
- Built-in wireless flash control
- Basic+ and Creative Filters
It makes a good buy at a price of just Rs. 35990.
4. Nikon D3400
This is yet another entry level DSLR camera which has a large 24 MP AMS-C CMOS sensor that helps you to take highly detailed and sharp images. Moreover, it shoots good quality full HD videos and has a 3 inch LCD monitor. The following are some of its other features:
- Sensor Size. 23.5 mm. x 15.6 mm.
- Storage Media. SD. SDHC. …
- ISO Sensitivity. ISO 100 – 25,600.
- Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution. 5 frames per second.
- Image Sensor Format. DX.Movie. Full HD 1,920×1,080 / 60 fps. …
- Monitor Size. 3.0 in.
This is a good option for those beginner photographers who do not wish to break the bank yet click professional quality images.
5. Canon 1300D
Also known as EOS Rebel T6, this entry level camera from Canon was launched in 2016 and has fabulous features like Wifi and NFC connectivity. Given below are some of its main features:
- 18 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor & DIGIC 4+
- 9-point AF with 1 centre cross-type AF point.
- Standard ISO 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12800)
- Full HD video recording abilities at 30fps rate.
Now that you know the best cheap DSLR cameras for beginners, you can get one for yourself at a pocket friendly price. It is better to compare prices at different stores and online portals and only then buy one. For any assistance or help related to cameras or for general home appliances repair, you can reach out to Mr Right services.