You love a spotless house—but you don’t want to spend the bulk of your time actually cleaning. Well, fret no more.
Talking about your refrigerator for now, a fridge looks big and cleaning it looks even bigger! Your refrigerator sees a lot of action every day, and not all of it is pretty — leftover chili splatters; forgotten veggies turn slimy. Eventually, the icebox looks like an abstract painting in a modern art museum.
These steps are going to make it smooth for you-
- Get rid of any bad/rotten food first.
- Start wiping from the top shelves and come down.
- For the cleaning agent, try out baking soda + water. It won’t leave any harsh smell in your fridge.
- Once you’re done, organize your food properly, wipe all the containers and check for leaky ones.
- Repackage the items wherever required. This will keep your fridge clean for a longer time.
Hoping that it would now be easy to clean the messed-up fridge with these quick tips!
If you feel that the fridge is way too messed up and you need help, then book a PRO in click!