A complete home cleaning does not only involve everyday mopping, dusting and sweeping of floor but also keeping your home pest free. Pests such as cockroaches, flies, rats and others can contaminate food, spread bacteria and cause harmful diseases. One of the most common places where these pest take a shelter is your Kitchen.
Here are a few steps which would allow you to control pests in your Kitchen.
- The most basic step towards Pest control in Kitchen is to perform basic cleanliness. Sweep and Mop the kitchen floor every day.
- Never leave the workstation unclean after cooking food. Always keep your station clean, organized and dry.
- Food items are most susceptible to be affected by germs and pests. So keep food items in airtight containers and store them in cool dry place preferably refrigerator.
- Keep your mixer, grinder, toasters and other electronic appliances that you use in your Kitchen clean and covered after using them.
- Keep the garbage bin covered all time and empty it every day. Throw the waste in the bin only and do not litter the waste around the bin. Wash and disinfect it once a week. This will remove any foul smells and stop any bacterial growth
- Keep the dishes and utensils in closed cabinet to avoid cockroach /rodent attack on them.
- Most importantly maintain personal hygiene. Wash your hands using an antibacterial soaps before and after handling food items and dishes.
- And finally for the long term Pest control, call Pest Control Experts and make your home and surrounding Pest free.
If you need help in making your home a Pest free paradise, MrRight.in will find you the best Pest Control companies in Delhi NCR, Noida, Gurgaon. You will be amazed how easy it is get a pest control service!
Good day! – Team Mr Right