Whether you have clicked a photo through your mobile phone or your tablet, your digital camera or your DSLR, there are always chances of getting it blurred. Blurry photos are quite common and this is something that happens to all of us. The most common reasons for the same include:
- hand shake while clicking the photo
- clicking photo in low light conditions
- movement of subject while being clicked etc
However most of us discard the pictures which come out with blurriness. This results in dumping of some images which could have been great if not blurred. Fortunately, there are many fantastic ways to fix them and some of them are given as follows:
1. Use Photoshop to fix blurry photos
One of the best ways and also the most common to fix blurry photos is to make use of a software called Photoshop. You all must be familiar with this program which helps in editing pictures to very advanced levels. The software also has the option to correct photos which have not come out the way you would have liked. For example, you can sharpen the images to reduce the blurred effect. To fix your blurry photo, you can follow the given method in Photoshop:
- Open the image.
- Select the filter called ‘Sharpen’ and then select ‘Shake Reduction’. Photoshop automatically detects the region of the image which seems to be blurred or shaken. It then determines the nature of the blur, and makes the appropriate corrections.
2. Use GIMP
GIMP is a free photo manipulation tool which helps clear the blurry photos. Follow the given method to correct your blurred photos through this software:
- Firstly, launch the tool and open the blurry photo.
- Drag and drop it inside the interface of the tool.
- Now click on the option called ‘Filters’ and then hover over ‘Enhance’ .
- A side menu will open up from which you can select the option called ‘Unsharp Mask.
- Now a few options will open up which you can use as per your preference.
3. Use SmartDeblur
SmartDeblur is a dedicated software for photo editing which too can help you fix blurry photos. However it is a paid tool which produces fantastic results. It also has a demo version available which adds a SmartDeblur watermark to your images. But the paid version lets you remove it for a price of $49. Follow the given method to fix blurred photos through this software:
- But once you download the tool, all you need to do is to click on ‘Analyze blur’ .
- The tool itself will work on the image and make it clear.
4. Mobile phone apps
There are several mobile phone apps which let you fix blurry photos as well.
- To use one of these apps, you can either download them for free on your mobile phone or tablet or pay a price for the same, depending upon the app.
- These apps may not always work as well as above mentioned tools but do a decent job, especially for pictures clicked through phones or tablets.
Some of the best mobile phone apps for fixing blurry photos include Snapseed, PicLab, Camera + and Repix etc.
Now that you know the various ways to fix blurry photos, you can do this on your own and that too in no time at all. There is no dearth of other photo editing tools and softwares as well. infact some do not need downloading as well as they work online. for any other camera related or other repairs or services, you can contact Mr Right services.